Technology has given us a gift. Scholars, Artists, and Clergy from around the world can be at our communal doorstep at the click of a mouse. And even the smallest of congregations can combine resources in order to make online guest clergy and educators completely affordable.
I’d be delighted to work with you to form a cohort or customize learning and/or ritual for your individual clergy team or community. You can view an array of themes and topics here, as we collaborate in any of the following ways:
• Innovative Kabbalat Shabbat Service with a D’var in Song, online discussion, and/or extended sing-along
• Shabbat Morning Torah Study
• Shabbat Morning Worship
• “Worship with the Wires Exposed” Learning Minyan
• Saturday evening Concert and Havdalah
• Interactive Havdalah with stories and songs for families or other constituent groups
• Single-session classes
• Adult Education courses
• Panel Discussions with others in the field
• Ritual or Music Committee Consultation
• Board or Congregational Town Halls or other meetings about communal prayer and/or music: Conversation starters, Discussion Guides; Small Group Work clarifying vision, and realization of that vision.
Other ideas for collaboration/consultation? Please be in touch.