Technology has given us a gift. Scholars, Artists, and Clergy from around the world can be at our communal doorstep at the click of a mouse. And even the smallest of congregations can combine resources in order to make online guest clergy and educators completely affordable.
I’d be delighted to work with you to form a cohort or customize learning and/or ritual for your individual clergy team or community. You can view an array of themes and topics here, as we collaborate in any of the following ways:
• Innovative Kabbalat Shabbat Service with a D’var in Song, online discussion, and/or extended sing-along
• Shabbat Morning Torah Study
• Shabbat Morning Worship
• “Worship with the Wires Exposed” Learning Minyan
• Saturday evening Concert and Havdalah
• Interactive Havdalah with stories and songs for families or other constituent groups
• Single-session classes
• Adult Education courses
• Panel Discussions with others in the field
• Ritual or Music Committee Consultation
• Board or Congregational Town Halls or other meetings about communal prayer and/or music: Conversation starters, Discussion Guides; Small Group Work clarifying vision, and realization of that vision.
Other ideas for collaboration/consultation? Please be in touch.
Welcome to the light lab! We (Rabbi Josh Warshawsky, Cantor Ellen Dreskin, Eliana Light, and special guests) believe that there is so much insight to be found in Jewish sacred heritage by holding the gems of our liturgy to the light. We see the immense value of personal, heart-opening, empathy-expanding prayer practice. And we love to talk about both.